Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Viva Columbia




The donation which put the fund over 100% was one from Columbia Sportswear.

Columbia have been unbelievably supportive to me during this project. My association with them is not as a result of their sponsorship - it is the other way round. I have been using Columbia kit for years, and was in touch with them to praise their clothes and especially their walking shoes. As a result, they decided to support me with kit, with promotion on their website, with press releases, and also by providing the decoration for the team vehicle.

As I said, I have always been happy with their kit and have nothing but praise for all the clothes they provided for Vic's Big Walk, but I would single out the Mobex backpack for a special mention. This bag is incredibly light when empty, comfortable and practical to use and has numerous other advantages which you can see by watching this short film:

http://www.columbia.com/The-Mobex-|-Product-Spotlight/Pinnacle_Product-Mobex,default,pg.html

No comments: