Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Name Of The Book Of The Walk



That sounds a bit like the old Rolf Harris song about "the fascinating witches who put the scintilating stiches in the britches of the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus" - doesn't it?


The weather forecast tells us that the temperature this week will "flirt" with 40 degrees. Apparently today is the day this may happen.

It seems an opportune time to take a day off from walking, cower indoors and prepare my book for submission to a publisher. This means to complete a synopsis and a few sample chapters - chapters which can only be, at this stage, about my preparations for Vic's Big Walk.

Another thing to accompany the submission is a suggested title. At the moment I am going with "Vic's Big Walk".

Anybody got any better ideas? Please tell me by commenting on the blog or by e-mailing me at:

vicngay@gmail.com

No comments: