Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Critical Eye




I did another decent (11 kms) walk yesterday, although I don't know what I am training for now. Just to keep fit, I suppose, as I plunge into my 8th decade.

But mainly I have been concentrating on catching up with the transcription of the daily ramblings which I uttered into a dictaphone during VBW. When I have the whole manuscript available, I will study it with a critical eye, wondering whether it would make The Book of The Walk.

You will note that the eye is purple. Purple is the representative colour of Pancreatic Cancer UK. My fund-raising for that cause now stands at 108% of the target. I know that more is on the way, so am confident of it exceeding 110%. But there is no limit to the amount of good that can be done by PCUK, so I don't want you to be inhibited into thinking there is a limit to the amount to be raised.

No comments: