Sunday, September 12, 2010

Speedy Gonzales and Vic's Big Book




You would be amazed what is contained within the belly of this tiny creature.

After some debate with myself about the effort involved, I am now working on the book of the walk.

Speedy Gonzales here holds the backup of the raw materials and the beginnings of the first draft. During the walk I not only kept the blog, which many people have urged me to convert into a book. I also dictated, as I walked along, my instant thoughts into a tiny recorder, transcribed each evening, which amounted to 1500-2000 words per day.

This, together with much background material contained in the pre-walk bulk of the blog, I hope to bring together into a readable work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Vic,

I am really glad to hear that you have decided to go ahead with the book of the walk. There is a great book in the blog and it will hopefully inspire many people to walk back through their life, although for most it may be a walk of thoughts and imagination! Good luck and here is one future reader for a start!
Best wishes,
Evelyn