Friday, October 22, 2010

Booking My Place






It was warm enough, along with brilliantly sunny enough to sit outside for our lunch today. One pays for these clear skies early in the morning, though. As usual, I started my Friday walk from Lavelanet, where the temperature was 0 degrees.

A price worth paying, though. What a pleasure it is to walk in this weather, especially when one seems to have the world to oneself. Except for all the gunfire, or course - a constant worry in France during the very long hunting season.

I have finished my book and am revising it, at the same time as praying for a publisher. I am fortunate in that I have been offered a limited amount of professional help in assessing the manuscript and advising on possible routes for publication.

2 comments:

talesfromagarden said...

Best of luck with finding a publisher!Another milestone reached,well done!

Vic Heaney said...

Thanks Cath.

How are you getting on with the Kindle? I expect I will have to move onto one eventually, as my eyes deteriorate. I love the fact that you can whack up the size of the font on the Kindle. Not to mention the convenience of carrying lots of books with you without any extra weight.

Vic