Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pancreatic Cancer Walk And Donation

Yesterday morning we went into St Petersburg and found we had just missed a charity walk to raise funds for pancreatic cancer research. If we had known about that it would have been fun to do instead of the beach exercise we had already undertaken.
When we got back to base and I accessed my e-mail I discovered a donation on JustGiving, from Christopher Lown, who has clearly read and enjoyed my book - I think "Vic's Big Walk". 
Thanks, Chris. Unfortunately, the way JustGiving is now set up, I have no way of thanking you directly.



Loved the book, Vic - inspiring. Congratulations on the fundraising.
Donation by Christopher Lown on 02/11/12

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is inspiring. Walking for a cause. I hope there will be another event like this a where in they will focus on a research regarding alternative treatments for pancreatic cancer.