Monday, July 30, 2012

If You Prefer To Read A Tree Book

The paperback version of my book is now available on the shelves of Amazon. Of course it has been in e-book form for almost exactly a year and can be found at Amazon Kindle, iBookstore, Sony, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Copia, Baker&Taylor, Gardners, and eBookPie.

I am already hard at work on the next book - Living On An Island - about the 8 years Gay and I spent living in the divided island of Cyprus. I am so busy with that, I hardly have time to take a bath :-)

I also have two more books in chain, and ideas for some others. All proceeds from all versions of all books go direct to pancreatic cancer research.


1 comment:

Harry Nicholson said...

Bravo, Viv. I've just finished the ebook of your journey - I took longer to read it than you took for the walk. I used the book as light relief between heavier reads. I enjoyed your cheery prose.