Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Donation

So long after the event, and as if to remind us that my donation page for pancreatic cancer research is still open, comes the second donation in a week, via Justgiving.

This one comes with a message which reads "For your Gaile and for me in memory of Jimmy and Kitty, always remembered with love. Donation by Elaine Clements"

Another page of JustGiving tells me the donation is from Pamela Clements so I am slightly confused.


The way the JustGiving website is now set up, I can not see the email addresses of donors, so the only way I have of saying thankyou to Elaine or Pamela is via this blog. So, simply, thank you, the money will be immediately put to good use by Pancreatic Cancer UK.

2 comments:

sponsor a family said...

Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!

printing uk said...

Thanks for posting this useful information.